Spark Plug And Battery Help.

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
I had a question.I had just bought new sparkplugs,sparkplug wires , and a new battery.I have a couple of

questions maybe someone could help me out with. Replacing the sparkplugs is that hard and do I need any

special tools to remove and replace? And is it difficult for someone whom has never changed them before?

And the Battery i had purchased is a Duralast.It is almost 1/2 the size of the old one i had(Previous owner had a aftermarket audio system i belive).Thing is i have a alpine unit and a 12" sub and 350W amp.Is that battery going to hold up? or should i buy a bigger and better

one to handle it?

Thanks in advance.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^spark plugs are so simple... all you need is a deep socket, i dont remember the size off the top of my head, but that a medium extension and a socket wrench. oh also check the gaps and put them to spec according to your owners manual.

steps,
1- remove the old spark plugs one at a time and replace them with the new GAPPED ones
2- tighten them down till they dont turn anymore and then just a little bit after that. make sure they are snug but DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN them
3- remove ONE wire at a time and place the the correct wire in the location you just removed them from. this will keep you from getting the wires confused as to where they go on the cap

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Yeah I was going to do that.I've never done it before so i was just wondering you know.Thanks man.Anybody help me with the battery issue?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^oh yeah forgot about the battery thing.. you should be ok. as long as the battery you picked up is FOR an integra you should be fine. if you had a HUGE high power sound system i might reccomend a second battery just for it but it doesnt sound like you do. so you should be ok. just dont run the system at high volumes for too long...

Spody02

Name: Cody
battery should work fine

if you have any problems, i would get 1 farad capacitor, i would recommend that anyways