Spark plug wire sets....

92GSRneedswork

i this has potential for a forum war but i was wondering yalls opinion on spark plug wire sets, do the expensive sets really make a difference? do brands make a difference? or could i get some decent ngk's for daily driver/future track days

Last edited:

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
stock motor = stock parts
If you build your motor, then you will have to get a set that fits your build as well as possible (if you get tuned and all that)

Chances are that 99.9% of people that drive Integra's or Honda's should stick with OEM

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
The cheap local parts store brands can and usually will hurt performance. If you stick with oem or greater you will be fine. With a stock ignition system oem like ngk is a good choice.

stock motor = stock parts
If you build your motor, then you will have to get a set that fits your build as well as possible (if you get tuned and all that)

Chances are that 99.9% of people that drive Integra's or Honda's should stick with OEM
Agreed.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have NGK on my civic, and MSD on my integra. No complaints from either.

LittleB10

ngk all they way! msd is good too, i had that on my 98 eclipse. both are good and proven in high horsepower applications and also on/off the track.