SparkPlugs.com

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I just recently ordered some NGK spark plugs and wires from www.sparkplugs.com and I'm very pleased with their overall service. Great prices and quick shipping. Will definitly do business with them again.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Totally recommend this place. after a delay in credit card verifications, item was shipped out and received the very next day after corrections were made. super fast shipping, great rates, great customer service, and they send you emails :thumbup:

ordered the usual plugs, wires, and i tried out this wrap clamp they had.

Customer Service: 5/5
Shipping Time: 5/5
Quality of Product: 5/5

Kavkazzz

Banned
SparkPlugs com

They have good prices and free shipping too. Ive ordered a couple things from their site but I wouldnt trust them with something like lowering springs, just save up another 100-200 and get some real name-brand springs, or better yet coilovers.
offtop: handbag replica

Yeah they are a nice place to get parts from however they don't like it when u have a warranty.. I fought tooth and nail on a set of wires that arrived BROKEN.. one wire had a cut in it and they would not take them back even on an exchange..

I wont do business with them again myself.

ripbob

Sith Lord
Legit

Yup, I've ordered twice and had no problems so far. I'll order from them again.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i just bought plugs at pepboys... the same plugs there were 2+ dollars less a piece and no shipping...

Myteg

i got a question. wen u order the sparkplugs does that include the wires too? or do u gotta order the wires seperate?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
i got a question. wen u order the sparkplugs does that include the wires too? or do u gotta order the wires seperate?
The wires are seperate unless you are buying some type or package deal.