SPC vs Ingalls vs Buddy Club Camber Kits

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I've had both front & rear Buddy Club camber kits for 5 track events and they're holding up fine so far.

XjoEnX

Sorry, I should explain. Ingalls fall apart. SPC isn't designed for lowered cars and add approximately an inch to your upper control arm, which in turn rapes your shock tower.

jbrown97ls

Had buddy club front and rear for like 2 years and theyre holding up fine. I suggest getting new grade 8 or better bolts for the front and a lock nut though.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I've had both front & rear Buddy Club camber kits for 5 track events and they're holding up fine so far.
I had ingalls and spc. Hate them both.
Sorry, I should explain. Ingalls fall apart. SPC isn't designed for lowered cars and add approximately an inch to your upper control arm, which in turn rapes your shock tower.
Had buddy club front and rear for like 2 years and theyre holding up fine. I suggest getting new grade 8 or better bolts for the front and a lock nut though.
My daily has Buddy Club front and rear, no complaints.
So Ingalls is a no.

SPC Joe how long have you had them? And I saw the hole on the shock tower :/

Ominous how long have you had the BC?

Reason for asking is I DD and will be doing some autox and track. So quality is a must.

Nick_C78

Buddy club, skunk2, and blackworks are all the same, imo. People always overlook blackworks, but they make some quality stuff these days. I have their front kit and it survived a very hard berm impact at the track. The impact broke my wheel, but the camber kit was fine, just slipped a little out of alignment, which is expected.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
They've been on since about mid September. Ride isn't bad at all, most of the time it feels stock but lower than it was. That's with Tein Street Advance.

WINEDC4

Apex Addict
I have BWR front and rear and my fronts are needing to be replaced because the welds cracked and put stress in the main control arm bend. And like he said with the spc the locking bolts add a good inch to half Inch to your UCA and it truly destroys your strut towers if your low