Special Thanks to Ground Control Suspension.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Hey, when your not jumping on noobs for reviving 3 year old dead threads, you guys are pretty cool. :)

dlo253

Wow that's badass. I am getting ready to buy my set, but that just made it concrete haha. They will be getting my monies this evening! Lol..

OneFastGSR

That's awesome. I got ground control sleeves on my car too. Whatever my next car is i'll probably get them again

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I was shocked when he agreed to sponsor our event, I was speechless when he said they would take care of tony with whatever he bought. They didn't ask for anything, not even a thank you. I'm on a personal crusade to make sure people know exactly the type of company ground control is. There is not a single company out there that I respect on so many levels

Swerve

Shawn
I made my dad do that shit haha I had to make sure to see everything through because of the short time frame.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I can't wait to start another build just to be able to rock GC. I wish I would have waited another couple months before buying the buddy club rsd. Not that there's anything wrong with them, I just would have rather supported the homies at GC

dark3630

This just helped me make my choice. Definitely want to support companies like this. Going GC for my set up.

Sent from my Samsung S3