Speed Up The Blinkers?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I heard that the turn signal that blinks fast means that is not the right size bulb. Why would you want the bulb to blink faster??

Ramon96LS

Fast Blinkers

LEDs Will not make ur blinkers blink faster!!!! LEDs are just brighter and last longer!

-On 94 and and up tegs just pull out the front corner light. -And ont the outside bulbs you will see a green wire just cut that gree wire and you have super fast blinkers. I f you are going to use LEDs you should buy two packs, Because in my expierence on of the LEDs went out and would start strobing somtimes when i would drive with the lghts on or hit the blinkers. Oh and the LEDs will run for about 16.99 at Aouto Zone.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Why would you want your turn signals to look like you got the wrong bulb in or that you don't have any money to replace them. I say just leave them alone!

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
if u put the LEDs in the backtaillgiht..they do blink faster...last longer and brighter...but if the cops see u wit the blinkers all quick..they'll pull u over...oh well its on u..cause i had to take mine out...cop stopped at a greenlight waitin for me to turn left..

bhard2lose

RITegra30 said:
to make the builbs blink faster you have to make the circuit not complete. When you put a body kit on an integra you take out the bumper bulbs in the front and that makes the *double blink*. So just take the bulbs out and leave the wireing hidden and you will have the *fast blinker* or *double blink*..
i am sorry but blinkers dont make your car go faster hppppppppppp does :twisted:

INTR2001

ca86108 said:
for some reason my left blinker turnsignal blinks incredibly fast, while my right blinker flashes slow.. is this a sign of the bulb goin out>
Something isn't drawing from that circuit. see if one of your bulbs is out.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Why was this thread brought back to life? It's over 2 months old.

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
lol.....the title of the thread is the Effin point people!!

all they want is to make the turn signal lights blink faster...I'm sure you've seen them, some ppl like'em some ppl dont' some don't even notice/care for it....common sense

I didn't wanna do that to my tegra but I had to change the blinker's in the front, well first one was fucked up along with the harness so my right blinker was already fast and when I changed the other one, I took it off for a day and then both blink fast now....so that will get you what you want and is basically what everybody ahs been telling...The problem is that I am driving with no front blinkers, I suppose I can get a ticket for that so it's up to you./...I will be replacing my harness on both soon so I wonder if that will affect the blinking once I get the fron ones to work again.
Good luck to yall

mirrorimg

lol.....the title of the thread is the Effin point people!!

all they want is to make the turn signal lights blink faster...I'm sure you've seen them, some ppl like'em some ppl dont' some don't even notice/care for it....common sense

I didn't wanna do that to my tegra but I had to change the blinker's in the front, well first one was fucked up along with the harness so my right blinker was already fast and when I changed the other one, I took it off for a day and then both blink fast now....so that will get you what you want and is basically what everybody ahs been telling...The problem is that I am driving with no front blinkers, I suppose I can get a ticket for that so it's up to you./...I will be replacing my harness on both soon so I wonder if that will affect the blinking once I get the fron ones to work again.
Good luck to yall
Try looking at the date before you post.

Try looking at the date before you post.
Get 'em Jason, Get 'em. lawls

We shoud give a punishment everytime someone grave digs to this epic a proportion.
If you bring back a thread that is more than a year old, you should be forced to have the "Grave Digger" moster truck logo as your avatar for a month.:roll: