Spiderman 3: w00t w00t!

DB2 B17A1

Corner Junkie
I just saw the movie today, movie was awesome. Some turns and twists that kept me on the edge of my seat. Good movie! A must watch for 2007! :clap: :rocker:

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
you guys are insane. part 2 was great and 3 was awesome. it smashed opening weekend records and i think its gonna be one of the top money makers ever. the movie is already payed for itself and part 4. after the weekend it was at $375 million worlwide

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I liked it a lot... they made a huge build up for it tho. I think some people are just disappointed.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I enjoyed it! the second one was better yeah, but the third one was good and to say it sucked would be like putting it with Blade3, Batman 3,4, Dare Devil and Electria, now those movies sucked! lol!

00DC2

well the kinda messed with the comic book.... i think x-men 3 was just stupid b.c. they took out everyone and my favorite since i was little which is cyclops. i think thats how you spell it..

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
00DC2 said:
well the kinda messed with the comic book.... i think x-men 3 was just stupid b.c. they took out everyone and my favorite since i was little which is cyclops. i think thats how you spell it..
they always change things from the comics, but yeah X3 was complete ass!