Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
If i was local I'd be racing there next to you lol, I race out here in MA.
Hahaha that's badass man!
I'm already in it and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Hell Yea!
Clean car man! Maybe I'll see/meet you at some XS events this year. Just about done getting mine back together. Why the B16b if I may ask? also, what class are you running in?
Thanks brotha. And the motor is borrowed lol sold my stock motor and my cousin was nice enough to let me borrow it until I get something together!!
I'm hoping to get in on the SOW event from XS for my bday weekend....hopefully if my job gives me my time off.
Lmk man. I like track days.
Nice! We should have a CI inundation of XS Time Attack lol
Count me in once I fix the trans!

renarudo

Too quick for me man. Keep up the great work though and post the videos as well.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Too quick for me man. Keep up the great work though and post the videos as well.
Thanks man. I'm just out there having a good time!
I guess this guy likes to see homos naked... Whatever floats your boat.

Clean car man. Are you keeping it a b series or are you going to do a k
Lol and thank you. I plan on keeping it b series until I win the lotto lol too expensive man. And I'm building a b20v that should be up in the same k powered numbers soon!

R13

The other asshole
B-series ftw

Been watching your youtube vids and realizing what a shitty driver I am :lol:

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
B-series ftw

Been watching your youtube vids and realizing what a s***ty driver I am :lol:
Hell yea! B series will get the job done for a long time for me. And thank you. But don't be discouraged man, no one was born with the talent of racing besides Mr. Senna and The Stig. I try to go to as many events as I can afford man

R13

The other asshole
Soon as I get some new tread I wanna start rippin' on my car, Only have autoX around here but nothing wrong with starting small.

Until then I will keep watching your vids and taking notes :thumbup:

Last edited:

xZachTheRipper8

badass car man! I haven't watched any videos yet lol just been skimming through but so far I like it! ill be moving back to Lompoc soon, just north of santa Barbara and I plan to start tracking my integra as well! but its gonna need another rebuild asap so I might take my single slammer hatch out to get some seat time!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Soon as I get some new tread I wanna start rippin' on my car, Only have autoX around here but nothing wrong with starting small.

Until then I will keep watching your vids and taking notes :thumbup:
Lol thanks man. I'm sure you going to have a blast learning and testing limits. Destroying brakes and tires and what not!
badass car man! I haven't watched any videos yet lol just been skimming through but so far I like it! ill be moving back to Lompoc soon, just north of santa Barbara and I plan to start tracking my integra as well! but its gonna need another rebuild asap so I might take my single slammer hatch out to get some seat time!
Badass. I go to Lompoc a lot. Their dmv is a lot faster than the one here in Santa Maria lol I'll be around man. And race monthly or so. Lmk!

xZachTheRipper8

No s*** you live in Santa Maria?! Hahah might have to hang our when I get out there. From some of your old pics I guess you working in the automotive field? I'm trying get a job at safelite So I can have weekends off to race haha

Edit* just noticed your screen name has 805 in it haha that's awesome!

Last edited: