Spontaneous Shoot

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Sweet! I used to have an 01 R6 Champions Edition in that color. I love that blue!

But now I'm a traitor.....the R6 got stolen so after a few years I had to get another bike. I now have an '06 GSX-R 750. I had to stick with blue though

Nice bike though :thumbs up

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
At least we know your foots better, think I can see some scrapes in the first pic. Still is a sexy bike.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
We should have a bike thread....but I don't hear too many members mentioning bikes on here so it might be a lost cause. Just for the love of bikes....here is mine (dirty as hell)....with my GST in the background :D

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750:

2 megapixel camera phone pic FTL. It does it no justice

Last edited:

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Ominous G2 said:
At least we know your foots better, think I can see some scrapes in the first pic. Still is a sexy bike.
ankle is good, just swollen still. almost full mobility in it. i havent tried running just yet but i know itll be back to tip top shape soon.

as for the wrist... i think ill never have the mobility i used to have. though its getting better everytime i go to PT

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh man!!!! I want to go take pictures of a bike now!!! That's fucking awesome!!! lol

I like the tach picture. lol, 10k+ ftw!!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
What is the redline on that thing? I know my 01 R6 went to 15,500 rpm's. Those have the same engine right? I'm sure the engine has changed slightly since I had mine but I'm sure it is up there in that region of the tach

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I have a 99 GSX-R 750, blue/white used to have a 01 CBR but I sold it a few months ago, sorry no pics yet bike is in the shop gettin a new motor

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
redline is 14k

its a r6 motor, but tuned more for midrange. power kicks in hard at 8. going to take it to the track sometime soon. my roommate said he saw a bike exactly like mine but red run 11.6