Spoon Sport Header Identification

dano670

My Dad has a 88' ITA CRX and we were converting it to rear disc brakes. Found an Integra at a salvage yard with the rear disc so I got all of the parts off of it we need. In the trunk I found a set of headers. I bought them with all of the other stuff. I failed to get the year of the car but I know it was mid 90s because of the brakes. Since the engine was pulled from the car already, and I really don't think the car is there anymore, can anyone tell me what cars this might fit. I have narrowed it down to either 18100-EF9-000 (fits Integra DA6/8 (100~)) or 18100-EG6-000 (fits Integra DA6/8 (120~), Integra DC2/DB8, or Integra R DC2/DB8 98'). No clue what the 100~ or 120~ means. Got this info from spoon europe here

http://www.spooneurope.com/html/products/intake_exhaust/4into2exhaust.php

There are some digits on the inside of the exhaust flange which i took a picture of. One of them has a G in it, but no Fs. Spoon sports is really difficult to track info down on.

Here are some pics:

DC_Five_Earl

My Dad has a 88' ITA CRX and we were converting it to rear disc brakes. Found an Integra at a salvage yard with the rear disc so I got all of the parts off of it we need. In the trunk I found a set of headers. I bought them with all of the other stuff. I failed to get the year of the car but I know it was mid 90s because of the brakes. Since the engine was pulled from the car already, and I really don't think the car is there anymore, can anyone tell me what cars this might fit. I have narrowed it down to either 18100-EF9-000 (fits Integra DA6/8 (100~)) or 18100-EG6-000 (fits Integra DA6/8 (120~), Integra DC2/DB8, or Integra R DC2/DB8 98'). No clue what the 100~ or 120~ means. Got this info from spoon europe here

http://www.spooneurope.com/html/products/intake_exhaust/4into2exhaust.php

There are some digits on the inside of the exhaust flange which i took a picture of. One of them has a G in it, but no Fs. Spoon sports is really difficult to track info down on.

Here are some pics:

Nice find!!!:banana:

dano670

Here's the problem that I forgot to mention. Look how cylinder's 2 and 3 are so close together. I can't find any Honda/Acura engine like that.

j13

Keep It Clean
That's true...they are prettu close together...damn..nice find anyways lol

Rich-PMS

I looked online alot and couldn't find any headers for Honda like that.

Spoon only makes Honda parts right?

mirrorimg

That flange looks nothing like anything I have ever seen. I would email Spoon and send them a picture. It may just be a knock off. People actually will take the plates and weld them onto other headers.