Springs vs Sleeve Coilovers

maximus

I picked up my Teg a few months ago and wanna lower it. I know Im gonna get the full coilover set up like skunk or tein but thats when i get some $$$ in from uncle Sam next year. Until then i wanna get something cheap to lower the car. Lowering springs or the sleeve coilovers? Does it mater what i get with my stock shocks? when i say some thing cheap i mean something like this Coilovers or Springs

hamfacekilla

get springs if you have a set drop the you want to go, or go coilovers if you cant decided on a height.

if you decide to go with springs LMK, i have a set of Skunk2 lowering springs (2.5 inches in front) and (2.25 inches in the back) they have less then 250 miles on them. originally $180. i will sell them to you for $120 shipped. i had them on my 95 LS with stock shocks and they were good. you have to cut the front bushings in half for them to ride softer. they fit 94-97 all models

I can vouch for Ham as for products and business ethics.. I have done some business with him (I was the buyer) and WOW.. great product, great price and a joy to do business with.. you wont be disappointed!