Squeak from front left, more info in post

Da90Teg

When turning the steering wheel or going of slight increases or decreases in elevation, or going around corners fairly hard, there is a pretty bad constant squeak comming form the front left.

Ive done rack and pinion, and upper control arms. Ive dissconected the power steering pump and it still made the noise. Ive moved the wheel while the car is in the air and it doesnt make the noise which leads me to beleive its a suspension issue.

Im thinking it might be bushings, but dont know how to tell which ones. The bushing are a little old and starting to get small cracks in them so that could be it. I would like to replace them eventually, if not all then at least the ones in question. For the time being though I just really need this squeak gone.

How can I tell which bushings are bad if I cant replicate the sound when the cars lifted?

What would be good to spray on it to quiet it down in the mean time. White lithium, a sillicon spray, dry graphite, etc.

Da90Teg

Boots like fine and its not clicking, so I don't think that would be it.

I'm thinking sway bar bushings maybe

Murphy

Meat Master
Put your white grease on there boy.

flyinpotatoes

Wheel bearings can make a squeak while loaded, would check those and the sway bar bushings, spray some white lithium grease on the bushings to see if it goes away, and grab the wheel and shake up and down side to side to see if there is play in the front wheel bearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk