Squeaking noise on start up

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_bsgr30d8

I read some other pages and some people have similar problems but i just want to make sure that it is the belts before i go buying stuff. What do you guys think?
The problem occurs everytime on startup as the engine gets warmer the squeak is alot shorter. Alao how exactly do i know which belt it is?
(Do not wear headphones)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Get a little wd40 or belt dressing and spray a little squirt on one belt at a time. Powersteering is on the outside. AC is in the middle. And Alternator is the inside most towards the back.

Brett1414

Never replaced them, but i just got a b20 swap put in so im not sure if they need changing. Also someone on team integra said to never put wd 40 on the belts, but i guess it wouldnt hurt.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Never replaced them, but i just got a b20 swap put in so im not sure if they need changing. Also someone on team integra said to never put wd 40 on the belts, but i guess it wouldnt hurt.
Someone also said we never walked on the moon :roll:

Brett1414

Yeah, its the ac belt everytime i turn it on i hear the squeal. Is this more of a diy project or should i let a shop handle it?

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Very easy. You have to unbolt the AC torque mount to get the belt off though. Good time to replace all 3 belts since you're in there too.