SR*S exhaust system any good??

Teggy64

Got vtec?
As others have stated if you have $300 for an exhaust either save 200 or so more and buy a name brand or look for a good used one.

92lseg

Buddy has one on his h22 accord it's pretty well built and well over a year old, sounds pretty good.. I'd buy one if I needed an exhaust

whitedc4

I've been researching them and they sound pretty good and it looks great .. And I'm kinda on a budget...
It's gonna cost me a good 300 bucks
Just wait for a deal to pop up as you continue to save. Being patient pays off. Craigslist will have someone selling something sooner or later. Everyone is always "getting out of the Honda game"

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Its actually not bad. Nice n deep, no rattling, or minimum at least. Just a huge ass tip. Catback that is. With header n cat, way too loud. Im talking way too loud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

kid_juke

kids_teg
Its actually not bad. Nice n deep, no rattling, or minimum at least. Just a huge ass tip. Catback that is. With header n cat, way too loud. Im talking way too loud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Your talkin bout the srs or yonaka?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
The yonaka probably sounds the same as an apexi ws2. I have the ws2 and its amazing. It's quiet and deep and when you step on it, it screams! And best of all, no highway drone :)

kid_juke

kids_teg
Yonaka sounds great but I didn't want that style muffler....I wanted the N1 style exhaust...
.I like the apexi exhausts I've looked up..