srs light on my 3rd gen???? info??

zachb20vtec

whats up
i got a 94 3rd gen teg that has the srs light on how can i get that to come off i know i can jump it with a paper clip but with plug is my air bag plug so i can do so??

i havent tried it either but this link shows a picture of the fuse panel and which plug it is ect.. it may halp but not sure yet though... but im gonna try it too and im still doing some research as well im in the same boat as you with my 95 so if you have any luck before i do let me know :D

Physh1

Under the steering column at the bottom of the dash there is a bright yellow connector. That is the SRS harness. You can disconnect & jump it with a paperclip there. Be careful doing anything with the airbag...

Cameron

so it would probably be a good idea to try it by sitting in the passenger side lol where is the yellow wire is it directly under the steering wheel?

zachb20vtec

lol thanks bro they said it was on he fuse box but it may be on the pass side . im 6"4 its bitch to be down on the floor on the driver side haha. but ill check that out man lmk if you get yours off

zachb20vtec

ight people iv look for that yellow plug and theres a couple can someone by any chance take a pic for of the location of that damn plug ??? really apprecate it