SRS light still on after clearing, motor was replaced, anything I can check for?

sevenspeed

I just got a 98 GSR sedan 3 or 4 weeks ago and assumed the SRS light just stayed on to let you know it had airbags and not to put a child in the front seat. Well, I was looking around and saw a SRS clear how to and thought oh great, another little problem, well hopefully little. I won't go into the other issues I had to fix within a few weeks but it does appear on closer inspection the front bumper has been replaced and the LCA's have been take off or replaced plus 1 fender is not original. Also, the motor threw a rod and was replaced with another USDM motor with lower mileage, not sure if there is a connector that might have been removed to pull the motor that relates to the SRS?
Anyway, I cleared the light and got the 2 blink confirmation but after waiting more then 10 seconds I turned the key on and the SRS light still stays on. Is there anything I can check for, maybe a loose connector or a missing sensor in the bumper somewhere? Or is this going to be an expensive dealer repair? I might have to wait if it is. Oh yeah the window was smashed in at one time I was told.