SRT-4 is NOT a True Stock Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKDxSAVIER

stock he does have to realize his car came from the factory with a turbo

not from factory turbo and factory turbo its still a turbo and its kinda considered modified in some peoples eyes.
i see what the kids trying to say but who gives a shit about srt-4s just make your car faster then his
and and show him whats up with your teggy lol

j13

Keep It Clean
If the car came from the factory fast. Its stock.

If he had a bad ass engine, that was put it, in his back yard...that's not stock.

The Veyron Super Sport has a 1200HP W16 engine...4 turbos, 10 intercoolers. Top speed of 270mph. And if that car beats your car...you got beat by a stock ass car.

gooffeeman

I personally think any Chrysler vehicles just suck!! But I think Choy is just mad that SRT-4 owners use the term "stock" as an excuse whether they win or lose!!

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
So are you saying that the current Civic Si is considered to be "modified"? According to you, it would be a base model Civic that has a K20Z3 swap. Come on man... There are so many cars that have different trims. Think about it...

Here are some for example:

Audi A4 / RS4
BMW 3-Series / M3
Honda Civic (LX/EX) / Civic Si
Honda S2000 / S2000 CR
Mazda 3 / Mazdaspeed 3
Mercedes-Benz C-Class / C63 AMG
Subaru Impreza / Impreza WRX STi
Volkswagen Golf / GTI
Again bro! I'm not arguing trims. Corrolla S, Type R, Civic SI....they are enhanced but not to the degree the SRT-4 was. It's been more than upgraded....it was completely modified. It's a raced out version. It's like someone took the Neon and put it through some Tuner group (which is EXACTLY what they did do) and said here you go.
I know it's stock....PLEASE READ WHAT I AM TYPING...IIIII....KNOOOOOOOWWW....IT'SSSS...SSSSSTOOOOOCK!
My problem is with little SRT-4 fans that want to use the "Oh it's only Stock" whether they Lose or Win!

Fuck it! I dunno why I made this thread. In the end it's a dumb Neon. Nevermind...I'm over it!!

jznsn2u

Again bro! I'm not arguing trims. Corrolla S, Type R, Civic SI....they are enhanced but not to the degree the SRT-4 was. It's been more than upgraded....it was completely modified. It's a raced out version. It's like someone took the Neon and put it through some Tuner group (which is EXACTLY what they did do) and said here you go.
I know it's stock....PLEASE READ WHAT I AM TYPING...IIIII....KNOOOOOOOWWW....IT'SSSS...SSSSSTOOOOOCK!
My problem is with little SRT-4 fans that want to use the "Oh it's only Stock" whether they Lose or Win!

Fuck it! I dunno why I made this thread. In the end it's a dumb Neon. Nevermind...I'm over it!!

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
PT was only ever called the PT Turbo, NOT SRT4. So when you hear SRT4 it mine as well just be the neon model. Plus the caliber just is the name given to replace neon.

LOL, look what I found too, even wiki thinks SRT-4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_SRT-4

ACTUALLY, I think your missing the point... I compared the 911 GT2 and my car (wrx btw, not integra) because from the factory the GT2 is stock (ie unmodified, this is fact accept it). And from the factory a 911 GT2 will beat the ever-loving piss out of my car in every category, although my car is modified.

Your comparing trim levels is what your doing. And by doing this your trying to say that a higher trim level is a modified version of the base model. Now this is true from a factories standpoint, but you dont call it a Neon SE you call it a SRT4 because thats the trim level. Just as you talk about Ls, GSR, and Type-R. They are all "modified" versions of the base model. But since you can buy them like that they are stock for that trim.

Just because SRT or SVT, STI, M, AMG, or whatever the company calls the factory performance division "modifies" the stock vehicle doesnt actually make it modified, now this takes some thought, so pay attention... They ADD THERE NAME TO IT, thus creating a new model you can buy. Or a new trim level for that model.

You dont buy a BMW 3 series thats been modified, you buy a M3. And a M3 is stock from the factory

So why arnt you getting this then?

You think just because someone bought a higher trim level of a car its suddenly modified and not stock? So if I bought a new car and got heated seats is it modified or stock? Because technically its an Accord EX with modded seats, but what is it really? Its an LX because it has a new package on it. The truth is heated seats, turbo's, engines, or whatever, if its sold from the factory then however it is sold is stock. They just give it different trim names or in some cases a different model name.
You just dont' get it do you? ha-ha! And you making stupid ass jokes like, "uhhh, if have heated seats, is my car not stock anymore hur hur"? Fuckin Douche! Of course it's still Stock!
Lookee here fuckhead...I've been nice to you to this point, but ur fuckin comments back being a smart ass doesn't make you cool it makes you look like a jerk-off! I'd appreciate just civil debate and not kiddy comments trying to make jokes. If that was the case I could make jokes all day on you, but I'm trying to cool on here.

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
Mark is right. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Yes its stock, thats how EVERYONE see's it. Just because some people you "raced" cant lose with dignity doesn't mean that their car isn't stock. This is like saying the Type-R is not a stock car.

You left one out.
Acura Integra LS / Acura Integra Type R
Again. My argument isn't on that it's Stock! I understand what Stock means. But when people start using the term Stock as if there car had nothing on it (under the hood) then it's using the "Stock" terminology in a way to make it seem like they have nothing on it...that nothing was modified.
And Type-R's and GS-R's are not the same thing as a SRT-4 and a Ford Lightning. Huuuge difference.

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
You realize a Type R has

-upgraded brakes
-higher compression pistons
-ported head
-higher duration and lift cams
-high performance valve springs
-upgraded exhaust
-larger sway bar
-upgraded suspension
-better transmission
-limited slip diff
-lighter wheels
-better tires

etc.

That's typical? I don't see how the SRT would be modified but that is stock
No Turbo huh!? Hhahah! Exactly!

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
Choyoyoing I understand what your sayn, I look at it the same way, but those owners feels it's stock to them, but to some of us its just a modded verison of a base model car...
FUCKIN EXACTLY MAN! FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT! Everyone here just jumps on band wagons so when they see other people downplay one person....everyone starts doing it! EXACTLY MAN! People need to fuckin relax on here! You would think i was on SRT-4Fan.com :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.