Stance Experts Needed!!

mike_teg

Heres the situation, going to be purchasing a set of CCW classics for my teg with certain specs and i wanna know if this will work for me to have nice stance without being overly aggresive but still having a clean setup without rubbing

17x8.5 +20 all around???

(Function Form Type ll coiloversd and skunk 2 camber kits are aquired)
WILL ROLL FENDERS

WHAT do yall think?

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
With the fenders rolled. I think with that setup you will be alright.

How low are you planning to run with that setup?

Ilovemy95teggy

get some 16's man. IMO, 17's are overkill for an integra. Just my two cents.

Sammich

this thread is about stance and you'rea sking if its for looks or function......................

Damado93

8.5 +20 on a 17 is going to be retarded
nuff said you most definitely will not have function but only form with those specs lol....

8.5 is pretty wide you ll most def need to clip off the rear fender trim and roll fenders and camber it probably

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
get some 16's man. IMO, 17's are overkill for an integra. Just my two cents.
i hate when people say 17's are too big. theres a 17" wheel thread on here and some pull it of when done correctly.

example

this picture is what made me change my mind about 17's on an integ. i think this is what youre planning to achieve, yes?

i say, 17's are the biggest to go. as for rolling fenders, i say cut it instead. youll get more room. if you dont slam, youll just look retarded and ill make fun of you :D

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
For me, it's the ride quality. When I got my 16"s, I felt like I was in heaven. Having to roll with a 40 sidewall is bootsie

sinisterDB

i hate when people say 17's are too big. theres a 17" wheel thread on here and some pull it of when done correctly.

example

this picture is what made me change my mind about 17's on an integ. i think this is what youre planning to achieve, yes?

i say, 17's are the biggest to go. as for rolling fenders, i say cut it instead. youll get more room. if you dont slam, youll just look retarded and ill make fun of you :D
or you can call ccw and get the specs to this car since its the exact wheel you want ad its on their site so they should be able to help you with the proper fitment .... jus my 0.02 cents

Sammich

example

geezus...thank you Koy!!!!!!!!! alot of ignorant folks w/ closed minds on these forums.

Camarokid

Stay thirsty my friends
bad example Koy. that car spends more time planting its rollers on a trailer than black top. you can make any ride look sick as long as you dont have to drive it.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
bad example Koy. that car spends more time planting its rollers on a trailer than black top. you can make any ride look sick as long as you dont have to drive it.
just when i started to like you, you had to ruin it and be proven wrong with this useless post you did.

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

kev96teg

Shit u guys r funny bottom line is( done currently) I had 17's. N it rode like piss bumps were a nightmare all I did was slap em on though 195 50 17