Stance wheels!

steve-o_585

Looking for some diamond racing type steel wheels or other brands that carry 4x100, or bbs style wheels that are 16X8. Let me know what are some good cheap brands & not XXR crap, stank ass wheels.

HonDaReal

U also kno the diamond racing steelies arent good for dd use right? Even their site recommends track use only

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
U also kno the diamond racing steelies arent good for dd use right? Even their site recommends track use only
mostly everything you buy aftermarket for a car is track only, for example jumper harness, hondata, aem ems, carbon parts, test pipes, etc., they all have a off road only warning, its for liability, but its deferent if someone asked if they can DD lenso's that a nono, diamond racing wheels are made of steel i think, just like steelies/dummies.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
diamond wheels are heavy pieces of shiet.

granted i have XXR's, theyre fine in my book for daily use. if youre talking shiet about replica wheels, then spend the big bucks and go with 'real' wheels. that seems to me like your only option.

jbrown97ls

Diamond racing offers DOT and non-DOT wheels. I personally would never put those on my car.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Diamond wheels=ricer. BBS RS's=baller! :) If your going to go with rims, why would you cheap out buying diamond wheels? IMO, XXr's are a bit better! Either way, it's your decision and car.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Diamond wheels=ricer. BBS RS's=baller! :) If your going to go with rims, why would you cheap out buying diamond wheels? IMO, XXr's are a bit better! Either way, it's your decision and car.
If you are daily driving I'm sure most any wheel will be fine. I know people who daily on so called 'shit wheels' and have no problem on our crater covered streets. If you wanna waste money on Hella tyte expensive wheels go for it. Person I'm not buying rims I can only afford to by once.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
If you are daily driving I'm sure most any wheel will be fine. I know people who daily on so called 's*** wheels' and have no problem on our crater covered streets. If you wanna waste money on Hella tyte expensive wheels go for it. Person I'm not buying rims I can only afford to by once.
That's why i'm riding on civic SI's! :D

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
All your options you mentioned suck OP.

Buy some used wheels. Or PM me and I'll let you in on a trade secret.