Stanced da9:)

dan_in_ag

CAHLEAN!
Clean DA bro. Its not easy to find anymore. Mine looks like a pile lol. I dont know what it is about those wheels but i love em and hate em at the same time! Looking good. Good luck with future builds.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I've realized that the stickers actually help while on a cruise, as you know who is in, and who is out. With that said, keep em

SlammedSociety

i have to paint the lip and the trims soon also thinkin about removing the stickers. it was sitting on some red bbs rs before i got these rims just didnt like the look of them. hopefully gettting a rear window visor and polished lower control arms and subframe

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I don't like the wheels and you're sig is WAY too big lol. But with that aside, Welcome to CI!

OTACON

Interweb Hate Machine
That's hardly stanced but whatever. Stance is probably the most retarded trend next to JDM shit.

j13

Keep It Clean
I can tell you alot things that "i" would change, but I'm not, since this is the best damn da9 I've seen on here in a while. looks good, please keep the vehicle safe.

eiznekeM

That's hardly stanced but whatever. Stance is probably the most retarded trend next to JDM s***.
Matter of opinion.

Anyway, welcome to the Club bro. Looks like you have decent start, and remember it's your ride, so just take ideas away from here. :D