start a GSR motor build

heykosal

Angkorian
I'm sure you already realize, but you know it's got a cracked sleeve, so you'll need to re-sleeve it right? That block would be great for boost, also since it's already notched for clearance.
I'd say it would be okay if it was local to you, so you could go and check it out in person, like said above, don't put your full trust into eBay stuff, even if the seller does have all positive feedbacks.

How extensive are you planning on going with the build? For example, that block would be good for me because I plan on replacing everything. So even though the seller states there's no spun/damaged bearings, it wouldn't matter if he were lying because I'd be using new bearings and such.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
if you do it right you can turn that block into a good motor, might cost you alittle but its possilbe

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
yeah it is very local, that is the reason I was looking at it, and I just want a good platform to start a build and I do plan on replacing everything, I did see the cracked sleeve it was something I was worried about, are the sleeves tough to replace?