Started De-Riceing.

bassm

I'm almost HIV positive that the G3 didn't come in that color. Kinda sucks, OP; I was hoping it was a normal color. Now you kinda go with whatever color you want, and also weigh the choice of pulling the motor and interior to have the rest painted, or just leave it orange
I'll just keep it that color.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I would wager that you will get sick of it shortly. I would rather have an OEM color with orang jams and bay than have that color on a G3

94RS

No fucks given.
The stickers were removed.
Well that sucks... Time to go for a normal color. Maybe Integra Frost white or NSX/S2000 Grand Prix white (Champ is too played out to me)? If you decide to keep the orange in the bay, it would contrast the white nicely IMO.

bassm

I would wager that you will get sick of it shortly. I would rather have an OEM color with orang jams and bay than have that color on a G3
My door jams are the same color as my body. The matte black.

bassm

I'm thinking a silver or white color. I just feel like white would get dirty too easily.

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm thinking a silver or white color. I just feel like white would get dirty too easily.
Well my Integra is Frost white and Talon is also white, plus I live down a dirt road, but the only time the cars look dirty is in the fall when the trees drop pollen all over them. I normally just set aside 15 minutes or so and wash the cars every week to week and a half.

j13

Keep It Clean
You don't have to apologize for asking too many questions, we were all PHUCKING NOOBs once and we were all asking questions.

My vote is go the original color.
If not than Champion white or NightHawk Black Pearl is sickkkkkkk