Starting/Electrical issues

Nick94teg

hows it going everybody, im hoping someone has had experience with this and know what the problem is i could be having.

so i have a 94 LS that has problems lately. when i turn my key to the on position the lights tend to dim and i have hesitation when trying to start the car over. Recently i swapped in a B20Z and my car idles too low (around 600rpm) so the car starts to shake and the alternator cant spin fast enough to run everything. so in an attempt to adjust it to around 800-900 i ran across a couple problems. the first is when i disconnected my IAC connector the idle remained the same which leads me to believe that it needs to be replaced. After i adjusted the idle i turned the car off and removed the fuses for my ECU in the engine bay to reset the data. after many failed attempts the car would keep cranking but would not turn over. I also recently replaced the starter and the alternator.
So could the ECU be bad as well? and if so, would that give me problems with starting my car over as well as with my bad IACV? i hate dealing with electrical problems.

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
Sounds like a bad alternator. Especially with the dimming, and starting issue. Get the alternator tested.