Starting issue with 91 LS

bigmo5328

Currently having an issue with my LS not starting. I have replaced starter, Main Relay and verified battery is good. When I try to start everything comes on I hear the fuel pump engage but when I turn the key nothing happens.

I have made a similar post on another website but haven't received any new information to try out.

http://honda-tech.com/acura-integra-6/no-start-91-ls-3246043/

So far I have checked voltage to the starter signal wire which there is none and attempted to figure out if maybe the clutch interlock switch is possibly a problem.

flyinpotatoes

You can always loop the clutch switch to test it, also might want to test the ignition switch would be my 2 guesses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmo5328

Any links on how to get the clutch switch I have been unable to find anything on Google and haven't found my Haynes manual yet.

flyinpotatoes

Sorry, I'm new to the integra/Honda stuff, my guess is it's on the pedal likes. Stop light switch would be, my car is auto so I can even crawl under and look for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmo5328

Clutch interlock switch it was.....rubber piece crumbled but I got her back up and running now

g6qwerty

I had almost all of those rubber stoppers crumble and break on me, It even disabled the cruise control, and the one for the brake light switch too. bought new replacement from the dealer it was only 2-4 dollars.