starting problem 8(

joeliebobelie

So I have a 1993 Integra ls, I've replaced coil, cap, rotor, ignition module, cables, plugs, fuel filter, fuel pump, battery, main relay, pcv valve, grounds..... And car will crank but it won't start 8( what am I missing??? And there is no spark .

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
What ^^^ said... oreilly & autozone coils are notorious for being bad right out of the box, or not lasting long at all.

joeliebobelie

I put an aftermarket msd coil, car also used to start. N run perfect n sometimes it used to not start

emd513

Check the wiring from your fuel sending unit under the rear seat. Seen that a couple times have a short and would cause it not to get fuel. If it gets fuel no spark double check your wires to your msd and make sure there still hooked up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

emd513

Also check voltage and make sure your getting power to the necessary parts to get spark.

joeliebobelie

Fuel pump turns on , put a walbro 255 n u can hear it, heres power going to distributor, but from there I dnt get power to msd coil, or wires.

emd513

Did u get power to the coil before. Sounds like your not making contact in the distributor where ur wires are hooked or the plug on the dizzy is not making a good connection.also check your rotor button. Had the bolt back off mine a couple times

joeliebobelie

The car used to start once in a while, when it did it ran perfect no lights on dash idled low, but once in a while it didn't want to start just cranks, I tried push starting it once and nothing, after I changed all ignition parts it turned on once ran super smooth the whole day, then the next day didn't turn on. 8(