starting problem!!

onesikteg

im havin a startin problem wit mmy 93 integra..i took apart the starter cleaned it cleanned the ground and cleaned off the corrosion on the power cable.. it started up good took it to autozone and did a test like 5 times to make sure ..it passed..so now theres some cold starts i guess in the morning i put the clutch in and turn the switch and i have to hold it ..out of no wheere it starts..sometimes my battery gets low..im thinking it MIGHT be my alternator...any suggestions??

bfatdaintegra

IM motorvated
try cleaning or replacing the ground wire that goes from the trans to the body then to the battery. Thats a common problem for that and check the ground on the thermistat housing too

mirrorimg

im havin a startin problem wit mmy 93 integra..i took apart the starter cleaned it cleanned the ground and cleaned off the corrosion on the power cable.. it started up good took it to autozone and did a test like 5 times to make sure ..it passed..so now theres some cold starts i guess in the morning i put the clutch in and turn the switch and i have to hold it ..out of no wheere it starts..sometimes my battery gets low..im thinking it MIGHT be my alternator...any suggestions??
Could be the clutch switch under the pedal.