Stay Away From Beyond Engineering

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
ha! Man go to school!! It's only a 2 year program... I'm certified, and I'm probably not going to use any of it for my occupation. lmao

DC4#1

What kind of program did you do? I was actually looking at doing 2 degrees at once, something with cars and then business.

thundernoodle

There should be a Honda program at a Tech or something. I know around here the Honda Certification is a 2 year program.

DC4#1

Sweet...how much is this 2 year certification?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
dont waist your time with specialty programs... they cost way too much

I went to a tech school in Madison and paid like half of what you would at a specialty school.

pudge818

BIG "O"
Man I feel sorry for the dudes that got fkd over! dont feel bad DC4#1 Im on the same boat! Ive been teachin my self through friends and CI and you tube! thats how I learned most of my stuff. lol Ima see if I can take a quick semester on some basic mech in community C.

DC4#1

Personally I like learning from friends and family more than at school. Who wants to go to school anyways.

pudge818

BIG "O"
lmao! well maybe because your learning from professionals!? lol. But I hated school but I wanna learn mech. so I guess Ill do good?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
haha one of my good friends is a pro! haha he does custom fabrication for a ton of stuff to so its cool!

DC4#1

Once you have the education all you need is the funds in the bank and the possibilities are endless...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
ha! seriously tho guys... It's just a whole bunch of nuts and bolts! it's really not all that hard to do!

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
LOL! then you will have some trouble!! haha its more fun having no idea and just goin for it or using online write ups! :D