Steering humming... need help

samace_sg

Second Glance
well first, when i got the car back from the alignment place I noticed that the steering was a little off but didn't really bother me since the car drove straight. after a while it started steering to the right more and more.

After this weekend, I started hearing a humming noise from the wheels.. I thought it was the new tires I just bought, but I noticed the humming gets louder when the car steers to the left. When I go right its less noticeable. Also on top of the humming when steering to the left i can feel a some roughness, vibration from the steering wheel and under my feet.

Anyone have this problem or know what can be causing this?

samace_sg

Second Glance
does anyone know how to install a wheel bearing or even attempt to

samace_sg

Second Glance
ok.. does any one know the part number for HONDA

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
what do you need a part number for?

If you call them up and ask them to get one for ya they can find it.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
no clue... I've never had one done, only did them at school. lol

we don't learn the price for what we're doing. just how to do it. lol

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
fyi the alignment will off by a little no matter what. thats how it is from factory. Its a safety measure, just in case the driver falls asleep the car should move off the road instead of into incomming traffic.

samace_sg

Second Glance
fyi the alignment will off by a little no matter what. thats how it is from factory. Its a safety measure, just in case the driver falls asleep the car should move off the road instead of into incomming traffic.
seriously?.. Thats interesting... Never knew that..