steering turns?

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
I have civic Si rims on my 94 integra with full suspension and i notice that the tie rod end grabs the inside of the front left tire when i cut the wheel all the way. thing is my steering wheel turns more to the left than it does the right.

1 3/4left
1 1/4right

just wondering if turning is the same on everyone else teg or if theres a steering stop missing or something?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
sounds like you have a problem. lol

whens the last time you had an alignment? it could possibly be that far out of wack...? I hope not, but that's about all I can thing as to why your rack would be so far off.

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
i hadn't had it aligned since i've owned the car but the guy before me got it aligned when he bought hte car cause he put GC coilovers, tokico blues, and a camber kit on it. and the car goes straight as an arrow with the steering wheel straight. i guess i can talk to the alignment shop that we take all the cars at our shop too and ask him what he thinks about it.

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
i finally just now figured out whats wrong. the guy that sold the car to the guy i bought the car from put the tie rod ends on the opposite sides. so they curve out toward the rims instead of to the inside of the rim. lil late since its ate up my rim a good bit. but i figured the problem out for the next set of rims that i get. may not fix the turning left to right more or less problem but it should stop cutting my rims that was my main concern.