Step One For Boost...

BrakeLights

SOHC it!
03dc5Integra said:
o shiet u got a civic sedan hahahahahah talk about a sleeper hahahahahhaaa awesome dude just plain awesome
thanks man, im very anxious to get some new parts in, and sending out the head and block to be cleaned up and tested. hahaha yeah its got the sleeper look :twisted: i have leaned alot tanking apart the engine with my brother newspeed, and look forward to finsih the project

kj98r05

A rebuild is an obvious! Are you planning on sleeving it or what and what kinda turbo and psi are you planning on running?

BrakeLights

SOHC it!
kj98r05 said:
A rebuild is an obvious! Are you planning on sleeving it or what and what kinda turbo and psi are you planning on running?
yes i do plan on sleeving, and as fa as the turbo, i am still looking into which one is right for my setup. and psi im looking for 10-12 maybe more....

kj98r05

That's cool well good luck with everything hope it all goes smoothly and if so you'll love turbo.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
nice! i plan on buying a civic as well and doing a ls turbo. i should have never sold my hatch!!!!!!!! ahhh!

BrakeLights

SOHC it!
GSratedR said:
Boost!!!!!
hahaha, yeah im excited to :lol:
IntegrasAreBest said:
nice! i plan on buying a civic as well and doing a ls turbo. i should have never sold my hatch!!!!!!!! ahhh!
im very excited to start buying new parts for this thing. It is going to be a fun project to work on during the winter.

kj98r05 said:
That's cool well good luck with everything hope it all goes smoothly and if so you'll love turbo.
yeah man, im very anxious to see what kinda numbers itll be putting down when its all finished.