Stereo Installation - ACC wire no go

bp84

Gidday

I have a 1993 integra and due to the recent loss (theft) of my stereo im putting in another.

It doesnt have a stock harness left on it, just a bunch of wires.

Ive identified all the wires and checked them with the multimeter but the acc doesnt show a voltage on it, no matter which way the key is facing. The constant is fine and all the speakers are fine and as far as i can see all the fuses are fine.

does anybody have any ideas on why the acc isnt working?

and if possible what other sources could i connect to? (the cigarette lighter doesnt work, but the fuse for ir is ok, the aircon is buggered but lets not get into that - it turns on but the pump has seized)

cheers

bp84

should note the cigarette doesnt seem to be getting power to it - is this on the same line as the acc for the stereo? the fuse for this is the "clock, interior light, cigarette lighter" isnt it? because the clock and the interior light is still working

they dont make this easy do they

DunDaa

I know its a different problem, but i just tried to fix my aftermarket stereo thats in the car that iv just purchased. i"ve got a 93 DC1 zx, would you be able to give me the colours and uses for these from the car rather then the stereo?