stereo

R13

The other asshole
1. Pull the new one out of the box (Be sure to be naked for this part, Very important)
2. Undo plastic and any other packing.
3. Pull old unit out of the dash and dispose of properly.
4. Place new unit in it's place and proceed to shift off furiously while making vtec noises.
5. Clean up and have a beer.

Sent from my toaster

Ryan659

1. Pull the new one out of the box (Be sure to be naked for this part, Very important)
4. Place new unit in it's place and proceed to shift off furiously while making vtec noises.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

denad2005

you guys are jerks. that is rude and inconsiderate! have respect for other people. just because repairs/installs come natural to some may not for others.

Ryan659

you guys are jerks. that is rude and inconsiderate! have respect for other people. just because repairs/installs come natural to some may not for others.
They don't come natural to me at all. Not the least bit. Difference is, is that i know the install has been done several hundred times before and most likely google will find a write up on how to do it.

Hence me saying, google it. Which is as good advice as any.

R13

The other asshole
There's a saying, If you can't take a joke, Go f*** yourself :mrgreen:

Back on track though, Sorry, OP it's pretty easy, Just look up Integra stereo wiring, There's a thread on honda tech with all the color coded wires and their function to make it easy mode.

There's also an alternative, If you order the plug off crutchfield or other audio supplier you can wire it to the head unit for plug and play installation but your car will have to have the oem plug on the harness and unfortunately most people cut them off so not many of these cars still have them by now.

Sent from my toaster