Stickerbombing

Moose_Gumps

So I sticker bombed my wink mirror but from heat/wind + the plastic on the mirror, the stickers are starting to come off. Is there some kind of spray glue I can use to prevent this from happening? Something that will hold up in heat but also seal/bond everything so its stuck in place for a while.

I was thinking puzzle glue but need suggestions.

thanks

built_ls

this might be getto but saran wrap it. should work good. one layer of saran wrap over the stickers and then glue down the ends

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
modge podge sucks ass.

automobile clearcoat from duplicolor worked best for me. be sure to apply light thin coats at a time. too much at one time will make it wrinkle

Moose_Gumps

modge podge sucks ass.

automobile clearcoat from duplicolor worked best for me. be sure to apply light thin coats at a time. too much at one time will make it wrinkle
Thanks, I'll try to pick some up and see how it turns out. Hope autozone carries it! :p

thanks for the help guys

j13

Keep It Clean
I dont think the heat is the problem man, its the Integra rejecting the nowadays trends...

Moose_Gumps

I think stickerbombing is a cool fad :p

but thats probably just because I'm young. anyway,

I put 4 thin coats of automotive clear coat on the stickers, let's hope it holds for a while. thanks for the help

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
i like it it shows a persons personality who cares about today's fads integras themselves are today's fads rite? but please stay away from bike racks and rusty hoods :(