Stickermania.

whitedc4

pac mans good!
don't know if i'd have a huge sticker saying "fucking" on my front windshield though :/

xSpRiNkLeZ

I liked the original windshield design more but to each their own. I'll get the camera out soon
yeah i liked it too, but i started putting some on the back and liked that a little better.
but stickers arent expensive so i can just switch it up whenever lol.

BeatBox

Real Good!
stevemeadedesigns.com

back window, GBCustoms

have these ready to go on somewhere :)

Hit the up for any kind of decals ^ ^ ^ ^ they can make you custom decals of anything, want a picture of your car on your car called them or email them they can do that too!!!
my center cap decals

another SMD decal, have the outline of the pedo bear, and DigitalDesigns decal

Last edited:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
the only one you can kind of see my MM sticker-- it's my school's car club: Madison Motorsports

used to have this: (my friend's mom loved taking pictures of my car haha)

And I have a "JEI" (Japanese Engine Imports) sticker as well but I don't have pics.

And I alwaysssss wanted this sticker... but now I don't have Honda badges. Maybe I can get a custom made Acura one

Last edited:

The Panch

The Homie
the only one you can kind of see my MM sticker-- it's my school's car club: Madison Motorsports

used to have this: (my friend's mom loved taking pictures of my car haha)

And I have a "JEI" (Japanese Engine Imports) sticker as well but I don't have pics.

And I alwaysssss wanted this sticker... but now I don't have Honda badges. Maybe I can get a custom made Acura one
i like the last one

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
Thread for all you people that are into the stickers on the windshield / rear window.
Just post pics of your cars or cars with a sticker setup that you like!

I know there are alot of people that dont like it, but please leave the negative stuff out.

I'll start with mine. I just switched mine up yesterday after getting a crew started.

BEFORE

AFTER

so whats with the big 666 sticker? do you worship satan or some shit?