Stickermania.

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
i dub this as the appropriate place to post this :p

will take more pics of the stickers i have on the car tomorrow and post them up!
and sprinklez i had to laugh cuz i just got a Fucking Classy sticker made for mine today didnt even notice it on yours till now

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
the only one you can kind of see my MM sticker-- it's my school's car club: Madison Motorsports

used to have this: (my friend's mom loved taking pictures of my car haha)

And I have a "JEI" (Japanese Engine Imports) sticker as well but I don't have pics.

And I alwaysssss wanted this sticker... but now I don't have Honda badges. Maybe I can get a custom made Acura one
Your school has a car club?! Damn.. I need to start one at my high school. Too bad most of my friends drive SUVs and box car toaster scions... I only know a senior who owns the only RSX in my school though. :D nice sticker BTW..

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Your school has a car club?! Damn.. I need to start one at my high school. Too bad most of my friends drive SUVs and box car toaster scions... I only know a senior who owns the only RSX in my school though. :D nice sticker BTW..
lol its a college, not a high school. James Madison Univ. we hold car meets and host bbqs and track events with other college car clubs. we're pretty big surprisingly.

Sammich

i dont know why, but this is lol @ the govt sticker on tilt

i had to pause at the 666....do you, just not me

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i dont know why, but this is lol @ the govt sticker on tilt
had to. i only had the i <3 my honda. but when i joined the navy, the guy put it on straight first and threw it off. so instead of moving the honda one, i got another set of base decals and redid it myself :thumbs up

i saw other tuners on base before and they were straight.. and now, i noticed some changed.. hmmm....

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して

here's the outside stickers, I have a CI on the opposite quarter window too

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
do people say shit about your rear winow sticker? since you have a front wheel drive car? lol
I knew someone will react to those stickers..but you see I'm from the Philippines and besides drag racing, "slalom racing" is the second most popular motorsport event in there and next is auto cross.. in slalom racing we have a 180 degree turn and 360 degree turn and one way you can make that turn fast is go sideways or use the hand brake...

here's some video so you guys can have an idea..

this is me with my brother's EK-R from last october when I went for a vacation..
(sorry for the crappy vids. I don't have a go pro cam)

[YOUTUBE="nOAM8ElMmp0"]nOAM8ElMmp0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="GBfF77T5RA8"]GBfF77T5RA8[/YOUTUBE]

and some of my friends

[YOUTUBE="DRm6rS2quGQ"]DRm6rS2quGQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="OK9bQ7e--3Q"]OK9bQ7e--3Q[/YOUTUBE]

it's funny how people think that only rear wheel drive cars can do sideways...