Votes: 7 20.0%
  • WR BLUE PEARL (STI)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • LONG BEACH BLUE PEARL (NSX)

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
Ok...so I just got done graduating from Wyotech for Automotive and Street Rod / Custom Fabrication and am now back home and am working for my friends shop FinishLine Pro Paint and Graphics. We had talked before I left about when I got done with school we would repaint my entire car completely to use as one of his show pieces representing the shops work. I really want to do it already but still havent found that blue that I really want to go with 100%. Its going to be replacing my Nighthawk Black Pearl on my 2001 ITR. Its a real bitch trying to keep that black clean.

Now I have narrowed it down to a few choices

1) ELECTRIC BLUE PEAL (PB5)

2) WR BLUE PEARL (02C)

3) LONG BEACH BLUE PEARL (B-510P)

Last edited:

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
Anyone have good pics of a DC2 in Long Beach Blue Pearl?

speedin

The Transporter
Long beach blue pearl, thats an easy choice. I love pearl in paint, last 2 cars have been pearl and its just great how it looks in the sun and at different angles.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I voted Long Beach Pearl. Although Royal Sapphire Pearl would be my top choice if it were on the list.

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
Thanks for the other suggestions, but so far I think I will like to stick with the 3 I have chosen. But hey, if there is a color that is "SIMILAR" to the ones I posted, feel free to share.