stock 95 gsr $8k what would you do???

jznsn2u

Take your car & your money to mc donalds. Buy 2000 mcdoubles and 2000 mc chickens. Then go to jack in the box and buy 4000 (2 for $1) tacos. Then buy a 10 canopies that cost $100 each. Rent a DJ for a day and host a fundraiser for charity.

Cman46290

Honestly... if you have an all stock GSR... and want a STREET DEMON.... then i would definitely go TURBO....

You need to have the internals beefed up... rods/pistons/bearings ect ect....

Then as said.. you need to get the suspension done... coil overs... or whaqtever you prefer to lower it on... then wheels/tires.... all suspension bushings need replaced im sure...

redrocket

Your lucky you have the B18C to start out, I had to shell out over 10K to build my motor! Damn you LS/V:evil:

goofygamer

I would just do a k-series swap with a minor wire tuck. Get an intake, header, manifold, cams, and exhaust for that k-series and whatever is left will go toward miscellaneous suspension parts.

ls/lownslow

Your lucky you have the B18C to start out, I had to shell out over 10K to build my motor! Damn you LS/V:evil:
10k for an lsv?

do you fully balanced and bluprinted motor?
is it a dart block with all forged internals ?
is it boosted with spray ?

redrocket

10k for an lsv?

do you fully balanced and bluprinted motor?
is it a dart block with all forged internals ?
is it boosted with spray ?
Well yes, I did pistons/rods, valve train, sleeved the block, LS/V with B16 head, and the Turbo kit is included in that price but I definitely would have saved money had I started out with the GSR

ls/lownslow

Well yes, I did pistons/rods, valve train, sleeved the block, LS/V with B16 head, and the Turbo kit is included in that price but I definitely would have saved money had I started out with the GSR
oh ok not bad

i thought you were gonna say that you have a fully built na motor and it cost you 10k

Imcirrus3

I am going to turbo I get deployed in January and I will have a nice sum saved up when I return but I wanted to pull the motor before I left gonna beef up the axels clutch and flywheel better mounts replace all bushings short throw shifter then I might just buy another b18c1 and build that ... Maybe I like the idea of having a stock gsr

speedin

The Transporter
I have to say I agree with those who said sell it and buy another car. ITR would be the best choice if you really just want an Integra, if you just want a fast car then remember, FWD isnt fun...

goofygamer

I have to say I agree with those who said sell it and buy another car. ITR would be the best choice if you really just want an Integra, if you just want a fast car then remember, FWD isnt fun...
Truth! I test drove my friend's twin turbo'd 300zx and ouuu weeee did my car feel like a pinto after that.

bigfluffdc2

either go k series swap or like everyone else said beef up the internals and run the turbo set up. nice drop rims tires good suspension and have u some fun