Stock Acura Spoiler

dmacnesa23

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
3 out of 4 bolts? lol Impressive.

Have you tried a junkyard or Craigslist? Look for someone parting out their car.

dmacnesa23

ok when I started there was 3 of 4 then I got in there and here I am :( lol......... i will be on the list and the yard this weekend :D thanks for the update

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Why would you build your car to your girlfriend's spec's? I like the wingless look, personally

dmacnesa23

She technically owns half the car....... lol ..... I will leave it wingless until I can track one down.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
She technically owns half the car....... lol ..... I will leave it wingless until I can track one down.
Oh, different story than mine, lol. Hopefully that didn't seem too rude; I have a nack for that without trying :lol:

Good luck with that, brotha :thumbs up

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I personally like the no wing look but the GF thinks it looks incomplete.
why do gf state their opinions about our cars? i thought mine was only one that like the spoiler,haha

Is $100 + worth keeping your gf happy? I'd say just change her mind, save your $, no really dude go to junkyard or someone parting out a teg, im sure you could find a spoiler on her for like $25 or just pay shipping.

found cheaper wing on egay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-ACURA-INTEGRA-GS-LS-GSR-REAR-SPOILER-WING-OEM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a64979fc1QQitemZ250795761601QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited:

dmacnesa23

Your the man !!! i guess I should have opened the years more then 94. Thanks for the help and she is worth the hundred plus.

I have shown her the article and she is going to try and rock the no wing for a while. Thanks team.

Last edited:

dmacnesa23

Born in TO now reside in Vancouver. I still have family there so I will hit up my cousin.

HA I was looking at this ad earlier :D thanks again for the assistance