stock ls motor 10.7 @ 135.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
It says it the vid they are running 31 lbs of boost. Shouldnt be long till the head lifts off the block.

Winki

Undercover mod
They were here at KCMO IFO and ran a 10.6 they use wheelie bars... its a drag car. They told everybody here that it was stock also

patrick4588

Integra God
i just dont see a stock ls head making over 400whp. i just dont see it. much less running 10s multiple times and not blowing. i could tell ppl my motor was stock and drive around too. why would they build a drag car with a stock motor? doesnt make much sense other than to stir drama.

patrick4588

Integra God
air to water intercooler will keep iat's really low... i dunno though. i still say it has at least pistons and rods and a mildly done head. tranny looks pretty new compared to the block, id say its probably an itr tranny. what turbo are the running? turbo looks to be a t3/t67 with the .70ar compressor housing. and they are running a victor x manifold; it doesnt make power til like 7000. no way they are revving a stock ls past that on 31psi. i call bs

Winki

Undercover mod
i was taking a stock LS to 8k buti didnt ask them what turbo they had but i thought it looked small

patrick4588

Integra God
revving a stock ls to 8k is pretty high. not a very good r/s ratio, plus the crappy valvetrain isnt meant to go that high. now add the 31psi from that turbo. no way its stock. it would have blown by now, especially if they had it dyno tuned and have been running it multiple times and multiple strips.

Winki

Undercover mod
yup i would think so but i never had a problem with mine on 7 psi but i was only making like 220 lol

speedin

The Transporter
I agree, bullshit. Open the block take pics and prove it. Anyone can say the engine is stock.