Stoked!!!

Sean76

I finally got my car back up last night! Some may recall I started posting questions late last year about oil leaks and clutch issues. Well I used my tax return to put her in the shop. New valve cover gasket, cam seal, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, clutch kit, new tranny mount (was completely broke) and $913.54 later and she's better than ever! Can't wait to get started on the mods. Next in line is suspension and wheels/tires.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Hmm, not too bad. Well I just sold my suspension and idon't have any whee;s for sale right now but just post up what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Prozon

Kris
Tranny mounts are overrated. My Integra has a busted transmission mount too,
I just can't be bothered fixing it, because it seems to hold the transmission just fine lol.

92gsrboy

congrats.....nice to see someone taking care of what needs to be done first before modding

Sean76

congrats.....nice to see someone taking care of what needs to be done first before modding
Oh yeah, I think it comes with age. LOL, did some modding with earlier vehicles that barely ran. Prior to this work I had new water pump, timing belt, thermostat and upper hose replaced. I plan to get as much as possible out of this little car, only 173K on a '93 not too bad I think.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Tranny mounts are overrated. My Integra has a busted transmission mount too,
I just can't be bothered fixing it, because it seems to hold the transmission just fine lol.
because they are useless, you don't even need one lol

Prozon

Kris
Hasn't hurt me yet. I might upgrade to a non-broken one in the future, just for good measure. Lol.

Sean76

On a side note.....I think I have a power steering leak now. Fluid was low and spot on ground in about that area. Could be rack/pinion. Anyone know of common steering leak probs with these models?

Prozon

Kris
With mine the hoses leaked right where the reservoir was. All I did was disconnect it and cut the hoses back an inch and reconnect it.