Stolen DB2

Boxy

Aww damn that's just not cool :/
I don't understand why people jack cars, do they feel no empathy? Losing my car would kill me, I don't see how anyone could handle being the cause of that kind of grief for someone else.

freespirit

Damn thieves.....but driving a integra requires much more security than "keyless entry". Again noobies....stop spending money on rims before you start spending money on "security".....sure they can still take it even if you have a bunch of layers of security.....but chances are much higher that they move on to another vehicle........best bet for owning a integra: 1. Full Coverage or 2. GPS Tracking. Gotta spend the money to keep the honda safe. Hopefully u recovered it in one piece. Lesson Learned people. Everyone start looking @ your security on your vehicle. Summer is around the corner and so are the thieves. Like everyone should know already....integras are very easy to break into. They don't even have to break your window....it's that damn easy.

navysailor956

Well I found her yesterday, but there wasn't much left. She was found in an alley in Chicago stripped of everything. I went to go see her at the Chicago auto pound. I took some pictures but my phone is MIA at the moment. Seeing my car all bare with nothing gave me the worst feeling I've had in a long time :(

I'm going tomorrow to get the shell to a salvage yard where they can give me something for it. I'm also going to check to see if the GSR badge is still on there, or something I can have to remind me of her.

Well for now I'm going to be looking for a new car I guess. :/ I'm thinking a third gen GSR, anyone know what years are "best"? I also want an rsx but that whole tranny problem thing I keep reading about really discourages me :/

Well ladies and gents, I'll be around the forum and i'll keep yall posted on what's my next ride will be. :) And thanks everyone for their condolences. I hope I'm the last person this happens too.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Are the police doing any further investigations? Im sorry this happened to you as we all are, I hope it never happens to me.
- Aaron

freespirit

It's a fresh start. Find what you can from this vehicle as a momento and make sure your next teg has gps tracking on it. If they tow it, you can track it. I would say it will prevent another heartache from happening again. Good Luck on your next ride. Everyone else....check your security......don't say it "CAN'T" happen to you....especially if its an integra.

DarkDB1

I'm sorry to hear... That is one of the bigger reasons I'm glad I don't have an Integra anymore. They are far too easy to steal and the blackmarket for them is booming. I would look into other options instead of another Integra because the chances of it happening again are equally as high. But if you insist on another, Do not skimp on security as you are already aware and as previously said.