stolen dc2

sophisTEGated

dammm man good luck. hope you reported to police immediately. also assuming u have insurace i hope u have a low deductible on theft!

chances are your cars in a million pieces and the motors already in someones f'n eg or some sh*t with vin plates ripped off. :/

r.i.p - your teggy

p.s. you didnt have an alarm/killswitch??? on a teg??? man....

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Sorry to hear. Damn, that was a clean ride, too! Fuck thieves. Hoping for the best!

isa423

street freaks
thanks guys. nothing on CL...still think its too soon for anything to by posted but still checking... had a viper alarm system... its just crazy that you never think it will happen to you and when you do it too late =[ that car was my baby. my pops even said that he loved seeing me with it because its the only thing ive stuck to and made my passion to fix it up

nimf235

That suxxx.. sorry u gotta go thru that... hope u get her back :(

djv1986

thanks guys. nothing on CL...still think its too soon for anything to by posted but still checking... had a viper alarm system... its just crazy that you never think it will happen to you and when you do it too late =[ that car was my baby. my pops even said that he loved seeing me with it because its the only thing ive stuck to and made my passion to fix it up
if i see it around the central coast by santamaria ill let you know.. post a list of the stuff that you put on it that someone would sell if they stripped your car so i know what to look for in craigslist. or ebay i spend a lot of time on both

isa423

street freaks
if i see it around the central coast by santamaria ill let you know.. post a list of the stuff that you put on it that someone would sell if they stripped your car so i know what to look for in craigslist. or ebay i spend a lot of time on both
thanks man and im constantly looking in Cl

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
Man my teg got stolen last month.. found it in a picture somebody took on facebook in the back ground in a apartment complex..... FUCK THEIVES SCUMBAG SON OF A BITCHES... they deserve to be fucked in the ass in jail by a guy named big bill...

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk2

Donx510

f*** thieves period. I remember when my Integra got stolen...4 times.

But hey, we learn from our experiences. The best advice I can give you is that you need layers of security, because our cars are #6 on the top vehicles stolen in the United States. Although an alarm will give you a sense of security, pro thieves can easily pop your hood from the outside and disable your alarm. Do a hood relocation, kill switch, etc. anything you can think of to deter thieves away.

I do hope you get your Integra back, because stealing and vandalizing other people's property is morally wrong.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
f*** thieves period. I remember when my Integra got stolen...4 times.

But hey, we learn from our experiences. The best advice I can give you is that you need layers of security, because our cars are #6 on the top vehicles stolen in the United States. Although an alarm will give you a sense of security, pro thieves can easily pop your hood from the outside and disable your alarm. Do a hood relocation, kill switch, etc. anything you can think of to deter thieves away.

I do hope you get your Integra back, because stealing and vandalizing other people's property is morally wrong.
for realz, layers of security is the key to not getting your car stolen..