Stolen integra =( F*%#kn Thieves!

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
:( well i got a call yesterday night from my god friend that i sold my integra too. He tells me ey man my integra got stolen from my driveway, do u have it?? (i had his spare key) he thought maybe it was a prank but it wasnt. He tells me it got stolen 4 days ago. last time i saw it was at eibach. Its a milano red 96 integra rs. it had H&R lowering springs dc headers a fresh b18 a aem intake and a magnaflow exhaust. If any of you guys see any parts or it abandoned somewere pm me or call the cops. i bought this car 2 years ago wen i was 14. i bought the car for 500$ it was my baby and it hurts to know that i did all that work for nothing. It is really hard for a 15 year old to do that much to a car lol. im 16 now and i was gong to buy it back, but guess not. i have pics up on my intro thread and build thread. Thank you. 9516752427

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
honestly.. =( i dont think were gonna find it.... but hopefully it does...im back at the start again.. i cant afford an integra so ima have to settle with an ej1. I

cborden

Jesus is THE way
man i really do hope it gets found even though its not officially your car it suck to have a car you put work into so lovingly and its gone! i wish thieves would get real jobs

cborden

Jesus is THE way
an inspite of this event, if you get a civic, i got a gsr engine you can pick up off me for cheap to swap in

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
i dont have a lot of money but maybe i can get it together...
ive been wanting to start building an ek coupe

WAR 178

Premium User
somebody from that meet either followed you, or got your plate #.
Its very ironic that the car got snatched shortly after the meet..?.
G/L with finding the car bro....

cborden

Jesus is THE way
well how much can you afford ill try to work w/ ya
idk how much shippin's gonna be and where to ship it to

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
damn... why is eibach such a big thieve lot.. there are nicer cars u can jack.. i mean come on! this was an automatic

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
hey man if you can tell me how much for shipping ill gladly try to give you something reasonable for it.. do u have a tranny as well??