Stolen?!?!

01FTW

I live in Texas. I have Hispanic friends who even acknowledge that a large percentage of thieves who steal hondas are Mexican, Puerto Rican, etc. and their not happy about that either. So people need to get over themselves as we're NOT SAYING THAT EVERY FUCKIN MEXICAN IS A THIEF. My friends who are tuners worked for their cars too and pay for their shit.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
So you're literally telling me that the color of someone's skin is cause for concern when they're walking around your car? I am more prone to being concerned about someone's style of dress and appearance than their skin color.
I grew up with half my family very racist, it rubbed off on me pretty bad; then I grew the fuck up and realized that someone's skin color has nothing to do with the person they are. The white ghetto kids here in Vallejo are just as bad as the black kids and the hispanics that participate in gang activity and crime. My boss is black as fuck and he is as proper a person that I know. Some places are less accepting of someone being racist as a joke or not; there are too many people on here for that to really go over well

samilp

Sam P
when i said stealing beaners, i actually meant stealing beaners.
cops found the car right in front of their chop shop and they turned out to be puerto ricans . and yes he did press charges.
and i'm not racist at all, my best friend growing up was puerto rican.

8-bit

do what now?
Beaners = mexicans.
and yes I know alot of putro ricans that just travel to diff states and bring home hondas..

samilp

Sam P
sorry, but all the same thing to me. yes yes...you can argue the culture differences/origin
i'm korean, and i consider "chinks"=eastern asia.

btw, i want your s2k antenna!

Last edited:

!v@n

you guys can say mexicans and puerto ricans are the ones stealing hondas but where i live the asians are the ones stealing hondas...

j13

Keep It Clean
my friend got his si stolen at disney world. lol
a lot of stealing beaners here in florida. (no offense to anyone on this site)
Its not only wetback beaners who jack cars, watermelon eating niiggers and redneck peckerwoods jack cars also! My cuz got his accord stolen..police tracked down the people.Turned out to be a house full of yellow japs, and i was told they had over 10 4cyl VTEC engines that were stolen (along with other Honda parts)

*If you find this post offensive, i do to, I'm just trying to make these words "the norm", so we wont get offended the next time an ignorant person post*

Last edited:

The_Anima7or

The Rook
yep, people risk a felony charge for stealing a 15yr old car
car theft where i live is as rare as snow in houston. if it happens, its in the black part of town (there really is a black part of town, over the railroad tracks) when i first moved here i hated everybody i knew that was racist. im not a racist person at all, i may joke with my colored friends about that kind of stuff, but they joke about whites too.. which its cool with me, if im cool with them.. i know when i was working close to downtown houston at a home depot, i had a expensive alarm put on my mustang (insert mustang hate comment here) even though i do not have any visual mods to make somebody decide to steal it, but i would take my CD dash head unit into work with me, and check outside every 30 mins. and if somebody would even lean on the car it would tell me on my little remote. i am very paranoid about my cars, especially if its in an area im not familiar with. its like, a 2nd Gen integra is really easy to get into.. since the top of the driver/passenger windows are not covered with anything, just a piece of weather strip, its stoopid easy to get inside the car with something. hence, why im going to put a real high dollar alarm on my integra when i get it running.

but why is it they stick to older cars? maybe because usually they dont have alarms on them, easier to get into.. you hardly see somebody steal brand new cars when they are worth way more in general, but difficult because things like on star and lojack, etc.. make it easy to track. people will steal anything these days. i remember reading in the po-dunk town newspaper sometime last month, some redneck incest goofy lookin' MF'er stole a pinto from some kid..they found it a couple days later, completely stripped

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
car theft where i live is as rare as snow in houston. if it happens, its in the black part of town (there really is a black part of town, over the railroad tracks) when i first moved here i hated everybody i knew that was racist. im not a racist person at all, i may joke with my colored friends about that kind of stuff, but they joke about whites too.. which its cool with me, if im cool with them.. i know when i was working close to downtown houston at a home depot, i had a expensive alarm put on my mustang (insert mustang hate comment here) even though i do not have any visual mods to make somebody decide to steal it, but i would take my CD dash head unit into work with me, and check outside every 30 mins. and if somebody would even lean on the car it would tell me on my little remote. i am very paranoid about my cars, especially if its in an area im not familiar with. its like, a 2nd Gen integra is really easy to get into.. since the top of the driver/passenger windows are not covered with anything, just a piece of weather strip, its stoopid easy to get inside the car with something. hence, why im going to put a real high dollar alarm on my integra when i get it running.

but why is it they stick to older cars? maybe because usually they dont have alarms on them, easier to get into.. you hardly see somebody steal brand new cars when they are worth way more in general, but difficult because things like on star and lojack, etc.. make it easy to track. people will steal anything these days. i remember reading in the po-dunk town newspaper sometime last month, some redneck incest goofy lookin' MF'er stole a pinto from some kid..they found it a couple days later, completely stripped
Alot of $150,000+ cars get stolen alot in Europe..maybe its because American thieves are stupid?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The only time I left my Integra alone was at a friend's house. Lives in the woods and most of his neighbors are amish.

whitedc4

Have you not seen sexdrive??? The Amish know how to dismantle and put it back together faster than you'd think