strange noise coming from front left tire area

HooliganSKATE

so a couple weeks ago i was driving out of my friends neighborhood and as i was pulling away i started to hear this noise coming from the front left tire area, it was really high pitched and sounded like something was rubbing, i haven't changed anything on the car in a while so it can't be any mods. the noise doesn't change when i turn the wheel left to right, nor does it happen just when i brake or accelerate. it does however get louder the faster i go. Ive never heard a noise like this so i wanted to see if anyone had any ideas on things to check??? thanks in advance for any replies :D

BeatBox

Real Good!
im sure you've checked but the inner fender lining? mine rubbed for like a minute and then got cough under the tire ripped off and the rubbing stopped lol

hanyo66

Rotors, brake pads, or wheel bearing could be the issue.

Is there any shake in the steering wheel? If not, then rule out rotors and mainly consider wheel bearings.

ninjaLS

Automatics SUCK! :[
It could be the brake dust shield. That's what happened on mine. Just push it back all around the edge and the middle, put the wheel back on and test it out. I had originally thought it was my wheel bearing and then though my calipers but it ended up being that stupid shield. Just try it out.