STREETSTYLER.COM any good?

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
Well just like the title says...but anyways...I wanna buy the optional side skirt for the teggy and thinking weither i should buy em from them or not? I read about how people got their stuff like months later and bad communications. But that was a while back ago so I'm hoping they gotten better shipping stuff to people on time and have good response of communications with tracking numbers and all that good stuff. So if anybody would give me the heads up of weither buying it from them or not. Thank YOUUUUUUUUU!

cyclotegra

All I have read is bad things. No personal experience.

I believe there is already a thread about this.

Mick Lvn

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! It will take 4-5 months to get your stuff. He told me two weeks, then after a month of waiting I opened a paypal claim on him then he said he would only refund me the cost of the part not the shipping. luckily paypal favored my side and i got all my money back. keep your money, buy OEM

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
word. sorry didnt know there was a thread already i've searched...oem too much im down for a replica though haha. but yeah thanks.

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
got mine for 500 shipped from texas. cheap IMO. GL with finding what your looking for!
the whole optional kit? well i've already gotten the front replica lol. i just ordered the rear replica haha. all i need is the side.

sotashadow

GO!TEG!GO!
do not buy from them!ordered something from them never got any response left constant emails and phone calls. I had to have paypal get the money back and even then no one ever talked to me