Stupid California Emission Laws!!

jrintegra

i got pulled over this weekend and got busted for my Fuel Pressure Regulator and gauge. Now i got to make an appointment with a state referee to check my car..but was wondering if any body had a carb certificate for a jackson racing supercharger. that would help a lot. i checked supercharger.com and it says i need the original invoice(which i dont have) to obtain a certificate. any help or advice would be nice. Thanks

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
fuckin CA cops have nothing better to do then to harass everyone.

jrintegra

i live in central California, right in the valley. cops around here mess wit imports a lot, but wont even look at a mustang or a chevy truck with exhaust three times as loud as mine.i think its a bunch of cali bull. why do we have to have carb numbers on parts, but states right next to us its no big deal..maybe i should write a letter to the governator. lol.

mteg

Automatic Lover
LMAO, thank god for WI lack of emisions testing. I really can't say I feel your pain.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Dude the only thing you can really do is buy a CARB sticker from someone or talk to the person you got the kit from. Although the ref should/could still pass it if they can find the part # on the SC right?