stupid ?: front turn signals/DRL

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
If you don't already know, i don't have my teggy yet, but ive already got an idea what i want to do to it. One of them is changing allmost all the bulbs to HIDs and LEDs, including the DRL and turn signal. However, i cant get a close enough look at the online videos and i forgot to see for myself last time i came across a teggy. Are the front DRLs, the ones on the corner of the front bumper, act as a turn signal as well? meaning as DRL, they have brightness #1, then when you hit your turn signal "bar", that DRL lights up to brightness #2 and back n forth? or is it two seperate bulbs that happen to be right next to each other? i ask because of if its one bulb, two brightness, i can install switchback LEDs :) thanks for answering my stupid question lol

j13

Keep It Clean
Both bults have in the signal have double filiments, they both stay on all the time, than when you turn the signal, one buld gets brigher, then it turns off than the other one gets brighter.
Both don't flash at the same time.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
hmm, i think i know what you mean. two fillaments mean two brightness, two brightness means switchback led applicable :D