Stupidass northwest weather

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I only have time to work on my car in the wee hours of the night.

Tonight is a special night, I was planning on changing my felpro valve stem seals (oblong pieces of crap) for my new supertech viton valve seals.

But she's pissy tonight, this is the 2nd rain shower in a row now to prevent me from working on my car.

So far all I've done is remove half the top end and was staring the valve keepers with an evil grin while wielding my new toy.

Which I had great success with last time. Lisle valve keeper remover/installer 36200.

How's the nw weather for everyone else?

SoundEfx

It's going to rain every day this week, so if you don't have a garage, get ready to curse alot.

It doesn't matter to me what the weather is because due to being garageless, it could be sunny and 75 degrees outside, I would still have to look at my car and cry. HOA is a BYTCH!!!

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Haha
I actually have a double car garage.

I let my mother in law park her mint 325i garage as well as my wife's mint mazda 3.

Apparently having a s***ty car means you don't deserve to be out of the weather.

They don't see the diamonds in the rough like I do.

The conversation about why I have my turd and don't buy a new car is usually a rerun on a day to day basis.

Ah... The life of a ricer.

Last edited:

SoundEfx

Well, at least you have a garage you can use on occasions.

If I were you and had something to do on the car, I would kick that mazda out and if anything is said, I would simply yell "IT'S A MAZDA!!!!"....lol.

Now the BMW is another story....LOL