Sub frame braces

TheMyth

Ok track guys, what is the pro/cons of function 7 rear sub frame brace vs ASR rear sub frame brace for sway bars?? I can read that the ASR brace can support many different sway bars. But the Function 7 info seems to be limited. Was seeing if anyone here was utilizing the Function 7 and/or had switch to the ASR.
I'm currently running the Function 7 rear Lca's. Going to purchase a sub frame brace. Just trying to make sure i choose a good unit. Thanks!

XjoEnX

I have neither one. But I've seen both in person and the ASR is pretty heavy. The craftsmanship on both are superior. I believe the only advantage one has over another is the weight of the Function 7. They both accept all sway bars as long as you have the matching sway bushing for it.

jbrown97ls

I have neither one. But I've seen both in person and the ASR is pretty heavy. The craftsmanship on both are superior. I believe the only advantage one has over another is the weight of the Function 7. They both accept all sway bars as long as you have the matching sway bushing for it.
I'm positive that the only real advantage is weight savings. Other than that it just looks better.

99TegLs

i had an ASR and it was a lot heavier than my buddy's Function 7. Having said that, the ASR is solid so you dont have to worry about road salt and dirt getting in little nooks. Spray it with a hose, its clean.

jbrown97ls

I plan on getting an ASR down the road. I want a black subframe brace so I don't see the need for a fancy Function 7

TheMyth

Well I already have the black Function 7 lcas. So I might just go ahead and get the Function 7 subframe to match.